Higher than Normal Water Service Bills

Reporting An Unexpected Increase in Water Usage

If your water consumption appears to be higher than normal and you would like for the town to check for a leak, please contact us at 540-983-0608. A town crew will check for a leak free of charge the first time. However, if town crews come out a second time in a calendar year, there will be a $20 charge per each additional visit.

If a leak is suspected, the customer will be notified. Once the leak is fixed, you may apply for a leak adjustment by filling out a leak adjustment form available in the Finance/Treasurer Department or by calling 540-983-0608.

Please note: Town crews do no repair leaks unless they are on town property.